(picture is Baby Cocoa theme from BabiesRUs)whenever i thought of having a baby in the past i thought it would be awesome to have a Lion King nursery. problem is that Lion King is so outdated and its hard to find stuff with that. so the alternative is to do a basic nature/animal theme. i was looking online today and found some cute things...i know, its still way too early to even think of this stuff,but i like knowing whats out there. there are so many resources, this is just a blurb of what i liked from BabiesRUs
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2921012
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2407319
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2802710
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2917290
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2917286
3 comments:
I think we should ask the baby what it wants for decor... Do I hear a Babylon 5 theme? Hm...
I personally like the bazooples:):):):) Babylon 5 could be good but Stargate would be better.
I personally like the bazooples:):):):) Babylon 5 could be good but Stargate would be better.
Post a Comment