Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guadalupe River State Park





today was an absolutely beautiful day outside. so we decided to make the most of it and headed off to the Hill Country for a picinic at Guadalupe River State Park. it was so nice to get away for a little while and refresh. there are trails to hike and picnic places to eat along the river. i put my feet in the water for a little bit and chris was brave enough to go into the water all the way up to his head! there were lots of families, and dogs!, out there enjoying the day. definatly something we'll have to do again!

3 comments:

lilricky said...

Beautiful looking park, I love hiking the nature trails at state parks. Wish I could get Tonya to enjoy it with me. "Not her thing" type of thing. Those rock facings next to the river are striking.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's crazy. I can't believe that it can be so warm somewhere else when it's so cold here!

The Road Runner said...

I'm surprised she did so well. We went tubing down the Guadalupe one year and she about had a panic attack from a lack of "busy-ness."

Thanks for chillin' with me gal!