Wednesday, January 25, 2012

such a slaker

wow, i couldn't even make it 15 days. my plan was to write down something every day that I praised God for and I couldn't even do it for 2 weeks. what does that say about me? slacker? lazy? unmotivated? or life got in the way? it's dissappointing and frustrating, thats for sure. It's not like I don't daily praise and thank God for His blessings, but I've found that it's easier to put a daily word on to something that he's done rather than something he is without repeating myself. does that make sense? i wanted to challenge myself to find words of praise for attributions, or as the defination below states-perfections, and not works. i will keep on praising Him for who He is, even if i don't notate it daily here or on facebook. cause I think ultimately its between me and God anyway. as we say in church "God is Good. All the Time."

From Webster's 1828 dictionary:

" Praise-. To extol in words or song; to magnify; to glorify on account of perfections or excellent works."


No comments: