Saturday, March 24, 2007
KAAHL 1310AM oldies
i gotta give a shout-out to this wonderful radio station. for the longest time chris and i were searching for a radio station that played oldies. its sad when the "oldies" are now considered songs from the 80's! whatever happened to songs of the 40-50-60's? thankfully there is a station now in San Antonio that playes those types of songs, and it has been preset on our stereos. i am putting that station on here at work today...when my young co-worker comes in it will be interesting to hear her reaction to this kind of music. i wish the times havent changed so much that kids of this generation have no clue to as to these songs of old. i think i'm ready for parenthood because i already think "you call that music? you can't even understand the lyrics!" when i listen to some songs on the radio :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
everytime I drive through or to St. Aug and I'm flipping stations I come to the one you always played that did Delilah at night. See what I remember from my soph year of college!
thats cool! :)ya, Delilah at night plays here too, and it also brings back Flagler days for me!
Post a Comment