Monday, July 2, 2007

Authorization Coordinator

I GOT A JOB IN THE MEDICAL FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sooooo excited!!!!!!! the schooling wasnt a waste!

i will be working for UnitedHealth Group as an authorization coordinatior. there is room for advancement within the company and because its an international company, there are also chances for relocation if so desired.

i start on july 16.

job description:
If you're interested in a position that offers plenty of variety and a fun, supportive team environment, we encourage you to apply to be our new Authorization Coordinator. In this role you will speak to facilities and hospitals to verify patient status, and then enter the gathered data into our computer systems. You will also enjoy excellent benefits, plus the opportunity to advance into other areas within the company.
Only candidates with medical coding and data entry experience will be considered for this position. Candidates MUST have strong typing skills, along with good verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be computer and Internet savvy, and able to work both independently and as part of a team. A keen eye for detail is a must. Medical terminology knowledge is preferred. Candidates with entry-level experience are encouraged to apply!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm a mighty proud Dad. Way to go girl!!! Love Ya.

The Road Runner said...

I KNEW you could do it! I hope this job is everything you wanted and better!

kd said...

good job you! Oh maybe I'm next then - with a job in my field thing. Don't worry - I'm not holding my breath! :)
Congrats!

lilricky said...

Woohoo!! Way to go! The sky is the limit now!