Thursday, September 20, 2007

Song of the week, 3

there have been many blessings this week. first, i was suppossed to have a cat-scan on my neck yesterday which i was dreading, but then my dr. changed his mind and all i had to do was take extra x-rays. cool! then when my boss gave us our paycheck this week there was an added bonus because she didnt think the bonus Progressive gave us last week was enough. cool! i have been missing my best friend alot and with these bonuses i am going to see her in Florida next month. cool!...and on top of that turns out the time i'll be there the SPURS are playing a preseason game against the Magics, so we're gonna go to that. cool! there have been great things in my co-workers life too this week. God is moving, thats for sure!

so in light of this, i have chosen When You Believe from Prince of Egypt as the song of the week:

Many nights we've prayed
With no hope anyone could hear.
In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood.

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear.
We were moving mountains long before we knew we could.

There can be miracles when you believe.
Though hope is frail,it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe.
Somehow you will,You will when you believe.

In this time of fear,
When prayer so often proved in vain,
Hope seemed like the summer birds
so swiftly flown away.

But now I'm standing here(Now I'm standing here)
With heart so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

There can be miracles when you believe.
Though hope is frail,it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe.
Somehow you will,You will when you believe.


http://www.lyricsondemand.com/

No comments: