Thursday, February 14, 2008

bad place

i confess, i'm not in a good place right now. and its not just because of the holiday. you'd think with the news of Kaitlyn earlier this week it would make things all better. but that was only a temporary high.

i know "they" say hate is a bad word...but sometimes its the only way to describe things. like my job-i dont know if i so much hate it as strongly dislike it, and my boss even more so. and chris feels the same about his job. two people in the same home who hate their employment---not a good combination. (yes there are other jobs out there, but we cant afford to switch without having something else lined up...well, wheres the time to do that when you are working all the time at the job you hate? cant just leave one day and then be without an income...cant afford it!! and besides in my case i'm pregnant...nobody is gonna hire me for just a few months knowing i'll be leaving. and trust me, i've been searching for how to make a living when i am taking care of the baby and thats as bleak as ever) whats worse is we cant even find solace in our home because of our neighbors, who i will say i hate, who if i were a different type of person i'd get rid of for good. so here we are going to jobs during the day where we are miserable, and coming home at night to a home where we are miserable. and its not like we can even take a break and get out of town for a weekend or something to regain our sanity because we cant afford to! we're stuck. no matter what we do, we're screwed.

so whats a person to do? i dont know. i just know that somethings gotta change. somehow. because we cant keep going on like this.

1 comment:

The Road Runner said...

As for the noisy pendejos, I filed a complaint on the SA code compliance website:

http://www.sanantonio.gov/sacr/

Then I called the SAPD non-emergency line:

210-227-7201

For a Thursday night, they were quite relaxed and able to be very helpful.

The code compliance main office line is 210-207-7230 and our request number is... available by email. (Don't know how much info is private...)

So, I'm pretty sure one or the other got to them. It's MUCH quieter now.

The way I figure it (and I forget to whom I owe this credit), if you can't hit 'em with the PD, stick 'em in the wallet. I'd rather stick 'em somewhere else, but he'd probably scare the cows.

Now as for the employment, I just hate lying scheming money-grubbing SOB's that take people for granted, lie to their face and steal the shirts of their back without conscience, breaking a sweat or relaxing their smile.

I love my job. I just hate the incessant disrespect.

I'm holding on for Caitlin. She's gonna be worth all this.