last night i didnt sleep well, again, and when i looked at the clock around 4am i thought to myself in just 2 days i'll be getting up to go to the hospital at this time. i doubt i'll sleep at all tomorrow night!
ha, ha... im not that sneaky. chris didnt have it so i was going to email laura and then i thought i would check 411.com and there you were - i figured there couldnt be too many chris and lani kinion's so i just took a chance :). good luck tomorrow. i will be thinking about you...you will be instantly in love - love like you never knew you could feel!
5 comments:
Wooohooo!!!!! I'll be on the edge of my seat, thinking about you! :)
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you.
Tomorrow night is going to be like being a kid on Christmas Eve because you're so stinkin' excited!!!!!
I mean, I think it might be. But, really, I have no idea what you must be thinking/feeling right now.
What a blessing...how wonderful.
I am praying for you, Chris, and Caitlyn during this awesome time!
Crap. I knew I should've checked my entry before I hit submit. I spelled Caitlin's name wrong!!!
I'm SO SORRY!
ha, ha... im not that sneaky. chris didnt have it so i was going to email laura and then i thought i would check 411.com and there you were - i figured there couldnt be too many chris and lani kinion's so i just took a chance :). good luck tomorrow. i will be thinking about you...you will be instantly in love - love like you never knew you could feel!
Good luck tomorrow Sis! I just posted a long-distance dedication in your honor -- http://cvilledave.blogspot.com/2008/06/persephone.html
Love, Dave
p.s. Eli and Chloe are very excited to meet their first Norris cousin!
Post a Comment