Friday, June 20, 2008

Spurs forward

haha, great forward!

Kobe Bryant, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Los Angeles Lakers flag in the window.

'This house is yours for eternity, Kobe ,' said God. 'This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.' Kobe felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a brilliant Black, Silver & White, sidewalk, a 50 ft. tall flagpole flying an enormous San Antonio Spurs flag, and in every window a Spurs logo.

Kobe looked at God and said 'God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question: I won 3 NBA Championships, more awards than I can remember and am one of the greatest players of all time.'

God said, 'So what do you want to know, Kobe?'

'Well, why does Tim Duncan get a better house than me?'

God chuckled and said ' Kobe, that's not Tim's house, it's MINE.'

No comments: