Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blessings

This week has been busy. Diagnosis to surgery date and all sorts of fun in between. But in the midst of all that we have been blessed in so many ways. Just a few examples-


  • Chris was one of the few at his work that got a raise
  • I have reached my 90 days at work and am ellgible for benefits including short term disability and paid time off. these will be of great use while i'm home recovering
  • Speaking of work things have been going much better there the past few weeks. I feel like I'm finally accepted and appreciated for the work I've done
  • Caitlin slept all night in her panties and kept them dry last night. first time. we are celebrating tonight by going to dinner at Cici's :)
  • My mother-in-law will be coming here to help for a week while I'm recovering
  • Caitlin has amazed and amused me with the insight she has in that 4.5 yr old brain of hers. This morning she asked me when she died. I said what?? She said when did she die because she had to die before she could be born. wow.
  • Netflix free month trial. awesome. nuff said.

No comments: