Monday, May 9, 2011

Since March I have...


Since I last posted in March, I have
  • cried alot
  • had anxiety attacks
  • started taking medication to help with the above
  • made a tough decision to leave my job
  • had regrets
  • connected with friends again
  • spent more time with Caitlin
  • watched Chris excell in a job he loves
  • saw family members who were here visiting
  • laughed
  • rested
  • depended on God's provision
  • had more time to hang out with the birds and the cats
  • been dissappointed with the Spurs but encouraged by the Mavericks
  • celebrated my 12 yr wedding anniversary
  • will be turning 36 (aah!!) tomorrow
It has been a tough couple months. And even though things are far from being settled I think they are going in the right direction. I am so blessed to have a network of friends and family that have encouraged and supported me during this time.

No comments: